- Thoroughly re-designed, the durable Razer Hammerhead Pro has gone from strength to strength, with an improved body design and flat-style cables to further complement the mobile gamer in you.
- Experience superior acoustic clarity and improved bass performance through the upgraded extra-large 10 mm dynamic drivers, over 20% larger than the original Razer Hammerhead, featuring an optimized inner acoustics chamber.
- The Razer Hammerhead Pro complements every style while retaining its signature durability factor. Designed with a high quality body to enable improved acoustics, the new flat-style cables also facilitate fuss-free mobility and easy storage while you’re on the move.
- The discreet in-line microphone on the Razer Hammerhead Pro has been further enhanced with a 3-button remote control. Whether you need to control the volume or answer a call, the 3 Quick Action Control buttons give you greater flexibility with your mobile devices.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± 15%
- Sensitivity: 102 ± 3 dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 5mW max
- Drivers: 10 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 19.6 g / 0.04 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm angled gold-plated
- Frequency response : 50Hz – 10kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) : -45dB ± 3dB
- Pick-up pattern : Omni-Directional
- Volume control buttons: Volume up / Down & Changing Tracks
- Center control button: Play / Pause & Accept / End call
Audio and microphone usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + microphone combined jack
(Works with most portable audio/ mobile/ computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.)
In-line remote usage
- Full functionality on Apple™ iOS mobile devices with a 3.5mm combined jack
- Functionality on all other devices may vary