Mastered with the best of both worlds, GUNNAR VINYL computer eyewear combine modern digital lines with a vintage silhouette. Aluminum-magnesium forged temples and thermoplastic rubber sockets put ergonomics and durability on the same track. Spring hinges and three dimensionally adjustable nose pads allow precise tuning of the fit while large lens sizing turns up the visual volume. A tech spin on classic styling.
- Type - Computer
- Fit - Medium
- Material - Aluminum/Magnesium Alloy
- Filters - Adjustable nose pads,asian fit
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage;
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy;
- Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomcally fit a wide variety of head and face shapes;
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue;
- Micro-engineered lenslocks securely retain lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics;
- Adjustable floating nose pads articulate in 3 dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place;
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing.